teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Dark Screams: Volume Six by Brian James Freeman

Dark Screams: Volume Six - Stephen King, Norman Prentiss, Richard Chizmar, Brian James Freeman, Joyce Carol Oates

Wow what a read! This book is filled with 6 creepy stories from some of the top horror writers.  If you are not familiar with a writer this is a great way to be introduced.  Each story has it own creep factors to it. The stories are short so great for on the go.  This was my introduction to the series so cannot wait to get my hands on Volumes 1 thru 5.   I also had not read any  of Nell Quinn-Gibney but am now on the lookout for her books.  I enjoyed each story int his book not sure which I would call my favorite. I do love Stephen Kind and have for many years so not sure if that is my favorite story or just because I enjoy his writing so much.  Anyway this is a awesome book.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.