teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Sheet Pan Suppers Vegetarian Raquel Pelzel

Sheet Pan Suppers Vegetarian: 100 Recipes for Simple, Satisfying, Hands-Off Meals Straight from the Oven - Raquel Pelzel

My family and I are not vegetarians but we do like our veggies. This book could though turn a person though. There are so many delicious recipes in her you won't miss the meat. There are actually 100 recipes in the book, with variations there are more then 100. The recipes are pretty simple and you don't have to stand over the stove. Stick them in the oven and walk away, who doesn't love being able to do that.  I did make the mushroom Risotto and it was awesome.

The book is broken down into sections to make it even easier to use.  There is everything from appetizers to desserts. The pictures will have your mouth watering.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.