teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Grandpa Bernie's Bedtime Stories by Bernard Ditchik

Grandpa Bernie's Bedtime Stories - Bernard Ditchik

This book is no where near Mother Goose but I personally enjoyed it as much as the kids. The stories are original and fresh. Most come with a bit of a lesson as well. I personally like to read educational in some way stories to the kids. Life Lessons are a great way to teach the kids to be people you can be proud of .This book is great at gently teaching these lessons.

The stories feature animals as the characters and in most they are the main characters. Each of the stories are short and great for bedtime. Grandpa Bernie has done an amazing job with these stories. I would be more then proud to give a copy of this book to family and friends Children as gifts. My Grand Children ages 2 and 5 really enjoyed this book. There are 18 stories in the book. Great for bedtime as I said but also great for a few minutes of cuddle time.