teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Shoebox Funeral: Stories from Wolf Creek by Elisabeth Voltz

Shoebox Funeral: Stories from Wolf Creek - Elisabeth Voltz

This is a book of short stories. Written and lived by Elizabeth Voltz. Beth grew up on a farm as 1 of 10 kids in Grove City Pennsylvania. People in town would bring animals to the farm a lot not just unwanted ones but also dying one. The family tended these animals until they either made the sick ones better or they died.

This was a very hard book for me to get through, thankfully I had a new box of tissue. While and after reading this book I cuddled with my 2 ten year old dogs a lot and also had a few dreams. I probably should of put the book down and moved on. My heart was a little to tender for this book. But I am glad I read it.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.