teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Don't Call Them Trailer Trash by John Brunkowski & Michael Closen

Don't Call Them Trailer Trash: The Illustrated Mobile Home Story - John Brunkowski,  Michael Closen

I have lived in several trailer's during my life. Some have been better then houses and some not so much.  I have seen some trailers that look like tin cans and others that look like a house. This book is like an exhibit of the history of the Mobile Home. All through the book it pictures of vintage advertising for Mobile homes. Some are post cards others are pages from magazines, and more. The book was really interesting. The pictures were great.  There are short captions that go with each picture. At the beginning of each chapter there is a page telling you about that point in history of the mobile home, or explaining the difference between a trailer park and trailer court.  I actually had fun looking through this book and seeing all the vintage advertising and learning things I never thought about the Mobile Home.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.