teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Skeleton in the Closet (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries #2) by Angie Fox

The Skeleton in the Closet - Angie Fox

It's time for the Cannon Ball in the Wall Celebrations. Sugarland's biggest celebration of the year. They celebrate the anniversary of their battle during the Civil War.

Local Ghost Seer Verity Long stumbles on a dead body in the library. Her Ghost sidekick Frankie a former gangster, tells her to leave it alone but not Verity. She plows into the investigation. She finds herself needing the ghosts of the haunted library's help. She ends up finding a cover up for the battle. She makes friends with some of the ghosts, some who try till kill her, others trying to save her. And she also has t get her sister out of jail who has been accused of the murder. She even has the help of her now boyfriend the Deputy Sheriff and brother of her ex. Oh yea the Ex is back and wants Verity back also.

This is book 2 of the Southern Ghost Hunter Series. The story is swift, it plows right in almost on page 1. There are a lot of turns and twists to the story. I love this series I also read book one. The books can be read as stand alones no problem. Things that are in this book from book one are explained so you are not lost. I would suggest reading all the books though because well they are actually fun to read.