teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Yellowstone Country by David Skernick

Yellowstone Country: Idaho, Wyoming & Montana (Lost on Gray Roads) - David Skernick

Absolutely stunning photographs in this book. Makes you want to pack your hiking gear and leave now for Yellowstone. I love all the pictures in this book. Three of my favorite are Sunset at Antelope Pass, Yellowstone Lake in September, and Castle Geyser where the geyser is blowing, the sun is shining, and their is a huge rainbow.  I am stunned at all the wildlife pictures as well. David Skernick has done a fabulous job taking these breathtaking pictures. They are so crisp and clear you almost feel like you are there instead of looking at a book.

I love photography books. I get to see things I will probably never to get experience in person. I can also see the area and add it to my list of dream trips. After looking through this book Yellowstone is definitely on my list now.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.