teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Nantucket Vistas Arthur P. Richmond

Nantucket Vistas - Arthur P. Richmond

I have never been to Nantucket before this morning. I had a perfect trip, I rode in my easy chair dressed in my PJ's. This book has so many wonderful pictures you feel like you actually visited. The pictures on the water are so crisp and clear you can almost feel the ocean breeze on your face. Each picture has a small description underneath so you know where you are visiting and what you are seeing. I loved the pictures in town with the cobblestone sidewalks. The houses hidden behind flowers. All the boats fighting for a spot in the crowded waters. Just stunning!!  There is 128 pages of beautiful pictures in this book. Author P Richmond has done a wonderful job of showing us the sites of Nantucket.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.