teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

High Sierra: The Range of Light by Fred Weyman

High Sierra: The Range of Light - Fred Weyman

There are no words to fully convey the beauty in then pictures of this book. It is page after page of some of the most stunning pictures I have ever seen.  There are no houses, buildings. power lines, or anything else in these pictures. This is one of the few untouched areas left. The mountains, trees, lakes, rivers, wildflowers are all just mind blowing. I would love to visit here but no roads I know I never will, but I have this amazing book. I will be buying the hard cover version to add to my collection of photography books.  If you ever get a chance to look at this book if I had to choose a favorite picture it would be page 59. It is a picture of Yosemite Falls and Half Dome. There are mountains, trees, a waterfall, and a double rainbow in the picture. I would proudly have this pictured framed and on my living room wall if I could. This picture really makes you believe in God. Only God could make the beauty in this picture.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.