teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Haven's Kitchen Cooking School by Alison Cayne

The Haven's Kitchen Cooking School - Alison Cayne

I love to cook. There are no boxed meals in my house, never has been never will be either. I also do not just make hamburgers and hot dogs, I love to add seasonings, fresh ingredients, and a lot of love to my meals, With that being said. I thought I was pretty handy in the kitchen as well, Who knew I was holding my chef knife wrong? It got the job done in the past but this book has taught me the proper way to hold it. I really did learn some from this book, as well as the 100 tasty recipes included for me to try. Each part of the book is wonderful. I love that it doesn't just tell you how to do something it shows you with the ton of illustrations. This is a great book for both beginners and those of us who have been cooking for decades.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.