teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Baking Class by Deanna F. Cook

Baking Class: 50 Fun Recipes Kids Will Love to Bake! - Deanna F. Cook

As a seasoned veteran in the kitchen Some of this book was a bit below me so to speak. It is written more on the kid level. BUT I did find some amazing recipes and even learned a thing or to. No matter how much you think you know about something there is always room for improvement and sometimes we just need to go back to the basics if for nothing else then  refresher course. If you are a beginner this book is great. It teaches tips and tricks as well as a whole bunch of wonderful recipes.. I lie how the recipes were broken down into categories. There are some no bake recipes included as well. This book is a great addition to any kitchen. I truly believe in letting kids help in the kitchen,  I even let my 2 year old help me. How else are they going to learn to feed themselves if we do not take the time to show them how to do it? This book like I said is geared more towards kids and beginners. Honestly it will help take some of the stress off of you as a parent/teacher to start with books like this because it will let you remember the whole time you are dealing with children and beginners.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.