teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Holiday Cookies by Elisabet der Nederlanden

Holiday Cookies: Showstopping Recipes to Sweeten the Season - Elisabet der Nederlanden

When my kids were still kids we always made cookies during the holidays. Now that I have Grand Kids we keep the tradition going. The kids come over a couple at a time and we spend the day making cookies. As my kids have more kids, we are up to 11 now I found my self running short of different types of cookies for the kids to make on their day with Nana. This book is wonderful with so many different types of cookies and ideas for them. I don't see myself running short this year. The hard part this year will be deciding which recipes to use. There are 50 tasty recipes in this book not counting variations.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.