teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Kundalini: An untold story by Om Swami

KUNDALINI : AN UNTOLD STORY by Om Swami (2016-11-09) - Om Swami

This book was not exactly what I was expecting but I was not totally disappointed either. The books starts off and is mostly about the mythology of the Kundalini and also one mans journey to awaken the spirits in himself. Then goes into meditation notes. I do feel that I need more books on the meditation itself though. The book did not go into deep detail on the meditation. The mythology is very interesting and I was swooped into the story. The Author gave me a clear picture of how the Kundalini began through the mythology and I really enjoyed it.