teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

YumUniverse Pantry to Plate by Heather Crosby

YumUniverse Pantry to Plate: Improvise Meals You Love_from What You Have!_Plant-Packed, Gluten-Free, Your Way! - Heather Crosby

I am seriously impressed with this book. The tips and tricks in this book are even better then the recipes themselves. I learned so much from the first part of this book.  The part on Aromatics was awesome and I will be using this section a lot.  Just by adding a few ingredients to any foods can give it a taste of Italy, China, and more.  The book is written with tons of mouth watering recipes as well. Who knew Gluten Free plant based foods could look and taste so great.  Some recipes are so simple I was thinking now why hadn't I ever thought of that, others are more advanced but well worth that extra few steps.  I as liked the re-purposing section. I never thought of if a broth or soup ended up being to salty or I had a lot of left overs, just freeze them in ice cube trays and add the to other dishes as a seasoning or as a base to work off of. I also never thought to use one of these cubes for sauteing other foods at a later time.

Whether you eat gluten free of plant based foods or not this book is a great addition to any kitchen.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.