teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Pumpkin Cookbook, 2nd Edition DeeDee Stovel

The Pumpkin Cookbook, 2nd Edition: 139 Recipes Celebrating the Versatility of Pumpkin and Other Winter Squash - DeeDee Stovel

I love pumpkin. So I was thrilled when I ran across this book on netgalley and even more thrilled when they sent me a ARC copy.  I will be making one of the pumpkin muffins in the morning for our Saturday morning breakfast. There are some super simple recipes in this book as well as some more advanced ones. But they all sound fantastic and before I am done I will probably end up making most of them. The book is easy to read. I love how the fist part of the book explains the different types of pumpkins, ways to peel ad cut, storage and more. I learned a lot from these tips and tricks. I love to cook and really love using fresh ingredients, the tips are very useful so I don't end up with waste.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.