teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Barbecue Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades--Bastes, Butters & Glazes, Too by Steven Raichlen

Barbecue Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades--Bastes, Butters & Glazes, Too   - Steven Raichlen

What a book. I was drooling before I finished looking through this book at all the wonderful recipes for rubs, sauces, marinades, and more.  In the first park of the book there is a wonderful section on bbq tools, definitions and more handy info.

I made bbq pork and used the extremely simple and delicious American 5-4-3-2-1 rub. My family loved it and it was so simple. 5 ingredients with 5 tablespoons or less, and I already had everything in my spice rack.  i also made some of the Garlic Mayo, my husband is in love with it.

This is really a great book to have whether you grill or not. If you like bbq you should really check out this book.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.