teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Land of Reverse: Where Sleep Is Just a Matter of Letting Yourself Go... by Dave Manousos

The Land of Reverse: Where Sleep is Just a Matter of Letting Yourself Go... - Dave Manousos

A really cute bedtime story for the little ones from ages I would say 3 to 6. The drawings are very busy and entertaining. The kids kept stopping me from turning the page so they could look at the pictures. The kids really enjoyed the story as well as the pictures. The story is written in rhyme. It is a very short story as well.

The story is about Sam who could not sleep one night. He let his mind wander to the Land of reverse. Everything Sam thought of in reality was backwards. Your hands are your feet, cars drive on the sidewalk, the animals in the zoo have the humans caged and feed them. Sam returns back to his bed happy and cannot wait to return to the Land of Reverse.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.