teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Me Tall, You Small by Lilli L'Arronge

Me Tall, You Small - Lilli L'Arronge

This is a very simple book. it does not per say have a story to it. It basically shows the difference in the lifestyle roles between Adult and child using mouse like critters in day to day life. My favorite page is the page where the adult is laying down with a haggard look on its face and the small one is doing flips. The page simply says: Me: tired You: wired. Got a love it.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.