teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Baa's Shapes by M J Berke, Jake Tebbit (Illustrations)

Baa's Shapes - M J Berke

This is a really cute and very short book. But it is educational.  It teaches the 4 main shapes, square, circle, triangle, and rectangle.  The book features Baa a happy little sheep who enjoys munching on grass. While munching he turns the grass into the different shapes. After his busy day he takes a nap on the small square of grass he has left. Cute and quick story for children from 1 to 4 and even new readers.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.