teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Kisses for Kindergarten by Livingstone Crouse

Kisses for Kindergarten - Livingstone Crouse, Macky Pamintuan

Stella Isabelle Harden is trying to decide if she wants to go to Kindergarten or not. At first she thinks no because her puppy told her so. As she rethinks her day at school she imagines all that she will do. Everything is going great until it is story time. Stella decides then she has to go so she can read her puppy Buster stories. Buster also gives the best wet kisses.

This book would be great for any child fixing to start school. It is written in rhyme. The pictures are spectacular. It is a short read but really will help a child who is afraid of starting school.

I received this book from the author or publisher on netgalley.com to read and review.