teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Feliz Pascua, Querido Dragon / Happy Easter, Dear Dragon by Margaret Hillert

Feliz Pascua, Querido Dragon / Happy Easter, Dear Dragon (Dear Dragon Bilingual) - Margaret Hillert, Jack Pullan

This is a great book in so many ways. It as a cute easy and quick to read story. But it also features the story in both English and Spanish on the same page. The pictures are very nicely done throughout the book. The words are easy words for beginning readers. I like that the child can learn to read  the book in the chosen language and then when they have that mastered they can learn it in either English or Spanish.  Also at the end of the book their are teaching tips fr the parents to make this book educational for the child.  Younger children from 2 to 5 will enjoy the story itself but from 5 and up can use this book for learning as well.

The story is about a boy and his pet dragon. In the beginning they are outside enjoying all the newness Spring has to offer from brightly colored flowers to new baby ducks. Then they go inside and decorate Easter eggs, decorate an Easter tree, have a egg hunt, go to church, and enjoy Easter.

I received this book from the author or publisher on netgalley.com to read and review.