teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

A Loud Winter's Nap by Katy Hudson

A Loud Winter's Nap  - Katy Hudson

This really an adorable story for the little ones. I would say ages 1 to 6. The pictures in the book are awesome. They really grab the kids attention. It is a very short story great for a bedtime story or just a few minutes of time with your child.

The story is about Tortoise. It is winter time and Tortoise just wants to nap until Spring. Every time he thinks he has found a nice comfy spot the other forest animals are close by making a lot of noise. So poor Tortoise packs his stuff and moves to another place just to be awoken again by more forest animals playing.  Tortoise finds what he thinks is a perfect spot. It just happens to be a sled at the top of a hill. By the time Tortoise's ride to the bottom of the hill is over he is no longer sleepy and decides he loves winter.

I received this book from the Author and Netgalley.com to read and review.