teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Remember No More by Jan Newton

Remember No More - Jan Newton

Julie Kite with a new promotion to Sargent is leaving big city life as a cop to follow her husband to a small town Mid-Wales. Her husband decides he needs a change and Julie decides in order to save her marriage this is what she must do.

When you put a big city cop into a small town things are bound to shake up a bit. Julie is used to going after the big crimes but must settle into small town life and small town crimes. She has a lot to learn about small town life to fit in. But her big city police training comes in handy when they get a huge case that none of the small town force is equipped to deal with.

This is a great mystery to read. It is full of twists and turns during the investigation. it is a pretty fast moving story and kept my attention.