teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Haunted Chattanooga - Jessica Penot, Amy Petulla

My Daughter got me this book for Christmas. She now lives in Chattanooga and knows how I collect Haunted books from every town I go to. I really enjoyed each story in the book. I loved the history of each place. I do wish there was a bit more about the haunting as well. The book is very well written and next time I go visit my daughter I will be taking my book as part of my Travel itinerary. I hope we can visit some of the places listed int he book. I have been to Lookout Mountain and Chickamauga, and we have already talked about going to Raccoon Mountain. All of which of mentioned int he book.