teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Big & Fabulous, The Life and Times of Brenda Cankles by Randi M Sherman

Big & Fabulous, The Life and Times of Brenda Cankles  - Randi M Sherman
As a not so little woman I found this book awesome. It is kind of like a Bible for fat girls. This book had me laughing and rethinking my attitude towards my body and closet. i love Randi M Sherman's attitude of writing. Parts of the book I felt kind of sorry for our heroine Brenda Cankles in the book and the way she was raised but I loved the way she basically over came it. I love the way she got beyond the size of her clothes as well.

As a child I was not a super model myself and ow that I am grown definitely not. I wear my extra large sized clothing more proudly now and I don't care what anyone else thinks. I think everyone who wears a size 12 and above should read this book.