teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Terminal bk 4 in the Ellie Jordan Series by J L Bryan

Terminal - J.L. Bryan

I love this series this is the 4th book in the Ellie Jordan series. Each one seems to get better and better as well as more creepy. J L Bryan has done and awesome job with this series. I love the characters. Ellie is very dedicated and level headed. Stacey, Ellie's assistant, is a little out there almost like a teenager but really adds to the book. Each story adds new characters as well as new haunted adventures.

In this book Ellie and Stacey are trying to help a young couple get rid of a screaming ghost in their basement. But with all of the books in this series things are not always as simple and straight forward as they seem. The screaming ghost goes way beyond the basement.

I really enjoy this series and can't wait to read book 5.