teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Amaw-zing British Murder Mystery (Beatrice Young Cozy Cat Mysteries #9) by Alannah Rogers

The Amaw-zing British Murder Mystery - Alannah Rogers

Although I have only read book 1 of this series when I picked up this book, I wasn't really lost on the story line. If I had of read the rest of the series I would know more about the characters but this book can be read as a stand alone.  It s a short book, which I really liked. I have just finished a very long book. So a quick one was just the ticket for me. Alannah Rogers is a great author. I love how she gives the Cats a staring roll in her her books.

In this book Mathew, Beatrice and the cats take a much needed vacation to England. While staying at a B&B one of the other guests are murdered. The gang can't help but to get involved in helping to solve the murder. A couple of times I thought I had it all figured out for a new turn or twist to come along and make me rethink. I really like books like this, they keep you thinking till the end. I almost feel like I am investigating with them.

I was given this book by the Author.