teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Children Books:Terry Treetop and the Little Bear: (Animal habitats) Early Learning (Values book) social skills for kids (Adventure & Education) (Bedtime ... Books for Early & Beginner Readers Book 9) - Tali Carmi First off I just have to say I really enjoy all of the books I have read by Tali Carmi. They are very engaging books for the kids and the pictures are just great. They are very colorful and lots going on in them to get and keep the kids attention. You can pretty much read the story just from the pictures.
Terry Treetop and the little bear is just one book from Tali's Terry Treetop series. It's about a little boy named Terry who loves to climb trees and his friends call him Treetop because of his love of climbing trees. In this book after a long winter Terry is looking for signs of spring. While on his quest he meets a baby bear who he decides to name Barry. They become friends and play together until Momma Bear comes for Barry. Barry ends up falling into a large hole and Terry saves the day.
This is a great story for kids from 2 to 8 I would say.