teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

ALLIGATORS: Fun Facts and Amazing Photos of Animals in Nature (Amazing Animal Kingdom Book 14) - Emma Child Emma Child has done an amazing service the whole Alligator species. She has delved deep to introduce you to the Alligator. This book was written for children, but I know a few adults who should read it. I live in Central Florida and there are lots of Alligators around where I live, which is he middle of the Ocala National Forest. We have tons of lakes and lots of swamps, which are where the gators live.
The pictures in this book are incredible. I am so glad I was not the photographer.
The facts in this book are not only interesting but educational.
I got my copy of the book from the author in exchange for my honest review