teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Operation Sex Kitten (San Diego Social Scene, #1)

Operation Sex Kitten (San Diego Social Scene, #1) - Tess Summers Grab your gloves this book is hot and steamy. I really enjoyed this book a lot more then a lot of erotic books. Some are all just sex and the story line if there is one takes a back seat. This one actually has a storyline and the sex is in the back seat.
The character's in the book are believable. They have feelings, thoughts and emotions just like you at I would. I love how the book brings romance instead of just wild sex. The book moves along at a great pace it did not drag for me or go to fast. I will be looking for more books by Tess Summers.