teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Get Well Before It Gets You: Learning the importance of community (Lady Jenniviere's Quill) - Lady Jenniviere I have read a few of Lady Jenniviere's books and have loved every one, even though they are for children mainly between the ages of 8 and 12. I guess I am a kid at heart.
In Get Well Before it Gets You, Eddie Lambert is not only a Sport Star at his school Singleton Academy he is the star of this book. Eddie was born in America but now lives with his Aunt who adopted him in Jordan.
Eddie accidentally falls down a hidden well and breaks his leg, he is all alone with no one around to hear his yells for help. His best friend Holly finally finds him. Luckily she has a cell phone and calls his Aunt Bay to get help.
After his fall and the surgery to fix his leg he is given a cast that goes from mid thigh to his toes. Eddie begins having nightmares that his cast is growing and is closing in on him and suffocating him. Then strange glowing Egyptian symbols start to appears on the cast, and the cast begins to grow. Eddie and Holly must figure out curse of the old well, before Eddie becomes a mummy.