teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Eye-Popping Oddities (ANNUAL)

Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Eye-Popping Oddities (ANNUAL) - Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Ok so call me a nerd or whatever but I am a huge fan of Ripley's. We have been to Ripley's in St. Augustine Florida at least 10 times, and a couple of weeks ago we went to the one in Orlando Florida. We also watch the show on tv. So when I was given the chance to get a pre-release copy of this book, I almost melted.
The book did not let me down either. I have spent hours pouring over it so far and I can see hours more in the future. Each page is filled with some of the weirdest things you can imagine, and people who are nuts enough to actually do them. There is not just one Oddity on each page some pages have 10 or more, some pages are packed with pictures, other leaves your imagination to figure out what it looks like.