teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Reader

The Reader - M.K. Harkins When I first ready the blurb about this book I was intrigued. I love paranormal. This read more like a sci-fi story to me though. I do not usually get into sci-fi and probably would not of read it if it had of been under sci-fi either. I am glad I did read it though. It was a very interesting story and I actually read it in 2 sittings. My husband was watching TV and I was reading.

The story was actually very interesting to me. I really enjoyed learning about the Readers, their history ,their lives, and learning it along with Ann I think made it that much more interesting to me.
Devin and Archer show up and whisk her off just in time. They take her back to their home in a Mountain, no not on a mountain but literally in one. There she learns about her abilities.

This really is a fast moving story, almost to fast at some points and the ending is not perfect. The ending seems a bit rushed to me. But I did enjoy the story.