teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Consoling Angel

Consoling Angel - Denise Alicea This is a short story about a girl named Angel. Angel has lost her father. The only thing she has left is their mutual love of James Dean. One evening Angel is very drained and falls asleep, she wakes up in 1952 or did she.
This is really a short story. So I cannot give many details without giving the whole story away. Denise Alicea has done a great job with this story. It is really written for teen age girls. It does explore several emotions in a teenage girls live.