teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Terror in Taffeta

Terror in Taffeta - Marla Cooper Kelsey McKenna is a wedding planner. Her latest job has he planning a destination wedding in San Miguel de Allende in Mexico. On the day of the wedding, the bride and her bridal party are a bit hung over after a night out partying. Kelsey finally gets every one ready and the ceremony goes off without a hitch until the last seconds. When one of the brides maids Dana passes not only out but away. Kelsey keeps quiet until the bride and groom leave the room though about the death. Later on she tells the over bearing mother of the bride hope she would break the news to her daughter. Instead she is being turned into a detective by the mother when her other daughter is arrested for the murder.Kelsey knows nothing about being a detective and calls upon all of hr strength and wit to help figure out the murder so they can all get on a plane and go home.

The story was pretty good there were a few parts that didn't make a lot of since and I would of definitely punched the mother in the mouth before all was said and done. There was a bit of humor to the story. I really liked that.
This is the first book in the series. I will be waiting impatiently for the next book, and go from there on the series.