teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Aoleon The Martian Girl: - Science Fiction Saga Part 5 The Great Pyramid of Cydonia - Brent LeVasseur, Brent LeVasseur This is book 5 of Aoleon The Martian Girl series by Brent LeVasseur. This series is meant to be read in order, if you do not read it in order you will be out of the loop so to speak.
This series is mainly about Aoleon a Martian Girl and Gilbert a human Boy from Nebraska. Aoleon and Gilbert are trying to not only save Mars from a take over , they are also trying to save Earth from an invasion.
The first 2 books are I hate to say slow but for lack of a better word I am gonna go with it. Book 3 through 5 are all action and adventure.
Brent is an amazing story teller. He really knows how to keep you engulfed in this series no matter your age or sex. I am not a sci-fi fan but really enjoyed this series. And the illustrations, they are extraordinary. On my tablet they almost have a 3D effect. Before I read each story I had to flip through the book to see all the pictures first.
I am kind of sad that the adventure has ended.