teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Haven of Evil

Haven of Evil - Melvin Rivers I have to admit this book was downright creepy and scary. I loved it!! My advice do not read it late at night.

Sandy and Kevin lost their home in a flood and have been living very unhappily in a motel. Sandy's Mother gives them a name of an old friend to check with about a house. Kevin makes the call and after basically begging and pleading she offers them a house.

Kevin and Sandy relocate 80 miles away to move into their new home. Before they even get to the house weird things start happening in their new town. Weird becomes so much worse very quickly. People can be evil but can a house?