teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Amaranthine Chronicles Complete Series

The Amaranthine Chronicles Complete Series - Tiffany Shand Let me start by saying you will want to have all 3 books when you start this series. Each of the books basically stop in the middle of the story. They are short books, the whole series took me about 6 hours to read in total.

As much as I would like to write this review separately for each book in the series I am afraid of giving away to much so I will be writing about the over all series. I have posted separate reviews on GoodReads.com if you want to check them out. I am giving this series a 5* rating. I really enjoyed this set. It kept my interest all the way through. The series is fast paced and you never know what is going to be hiding out on the next page.

The series main characters are Kaylan Avilion she is a part of the Amaranthine people and also a healer. Elijah is/was her fiancé until a bust gone wrong takes him from her. Freya is Kaylon's sister, who us missing and they need to save.

After Elijah was taken from Kaylan she leaves the city for almost a year. On her arrival back in town she finds that someone is changing people all over the city of Ormere into unnatural creatures akin to werewolves in an attempt to overtake the city, and that her sister is missing. She sets out to try and find her sister and save the city along with her friends Geth and Sierra. As much as I would love to write more of the story I do not like to add spoilers, so grab the series.