Haunted Boston Harbor (Haunted America) - Sam Baltrusis
This is my kind of book. My husband and I travel a good bit and I always find myself in a gift shop looking for books about the ghost stories in the area. I have a bookshelf full of this type of books. I love reading the history of how the legend was made and love to read the people who have seen the ghosts experience. I was not let down at all by this book. I was sad when I finished the book in just one day.

Sam Baltrusis has done a fabulous job with this book. I loved reading his first hand account of going to the different places. I loved the pictures in the book. His descriptions were great, in my minds eye I could picture being there. This is one of the few haunted City books I have read that the person who is writing it has actually been to the place for more then just to get the legends. I hope to find more books like this from Sam. And I am set to go with my copy if I ever make it to Boston Harbor.

I receive my copy of this book during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the Author in any way.