teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Barnaby Bellows the Big Blue Bear

Barnaby Bellows the Big Blue Bear - Dave J. Harper This is an adorable children's book It is about Barnaby Bellows who is a big blue bear, Barnaby has a huge imagination and is not afraid to use it. He also let's kids and parents alike know that it is ok to use your imagination. In your imagination you can be who or what ever you want to be. Dave J Harper has done a great job with this book. There are picture showing each of Barnaby's imaginary jobs also. This book would be great for kids from very small to probably about 8. The words are not real hard either so beginner readers would also benefit from this book. I received this book in exchange for my honest opinion.