teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Phil!: A hilarious account of everything

Phil!: A hilarious account of everything - Mr R P Momsen This was a fun book to read. It actually puts a whole new twist on God and how and why he created the earth and let it be as it is. I have to admit I found my self laughing a lot and even shocked at some things.

My Father was an ordained Minister and I am not sure if some of the rumbling I heard in my head was him rolling over in his grave or laughing along with me. You definitely need an open mind while reading this book. If you can't laugh at a joke don't bother picking this book up. If you can laugh at a joke Please grab it cuddle down in a comfy spot and be prepared to laugh.