teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Hidden Chamber of Death: Moccasin Hollow Mystery Series

Hidden Chamber of Death: Moccasin Hollow Mystery Series - Hawk MacKinney Hidden Chamber of Death is about retired Navy Seal and part time PI Craig Ingram. He is trying to find the link between random murders and bank conspiracy, all while trying to protect a widow. He is working with one of his old Navy buddies on the case. Sorry that's all you get about the story, I don't want to blow it for anyone.
This is the first book in the new series by Hawk Mackinney called Moccasin Hollow Mysteries. Which is named after the place Craig Ingram calls home. After reading book 1 I will be searching and watching for book 2.
I enjoyed the southern twang to Mr. Mackinney's writing in the book. I like his character choices, they each had a full personality and were easy to like or hate. The book was a kind of quick read with only 244 pages. I enjoyed the flow of the story. It was pretty action packed.