Pumpkins in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery Book 1) - Kathi Daley
I was actually sad to see this book end. I fell in love with the town pretty much in the first chapter. I love Halloween and can only dream of a whole town going all out for my favorite holiday. Not only that though, I am a small town girl myself. It is great to live in a place where pretty much every one knows everyone else. Or at least knows the rumors about everyone else.

In this book TJ is a very busy lady. She is a Phys Ed teacher, she owns a inn with her father and Grand Father, and has just received custody or her 2 young half sisters. On top of having her hands in after school clubs and sports, and volunteer work for the town.

TJ's best friend is Zachery Collins. A very old recluse. One afternoon she goes to visit him and finds he has passed away. The police tell her it was natural causes, but there are too many things that just don't add up. TJ takes it upon herself to find out the truth.

This is a wonderful story. you really get to know all of the people in this town. You go through a gamut of emotions with the happy times and the sad times. And you get to help solve the mystery of Zachery's death. With a few surprises along the way.