teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Die, Die Birdie

Die, Die Birdie - J.R. Ripley, Glenn Meganck The story line of the book was a great idea. The characters though made me want to throw my tablet out the window. If you found a dead body in your house would you really be more worried about a delivery of bird seed? If you were accused of murder would you really be worried about trivial things like what to stock on what shelf of your store? The lead character was just so unreal or a huge idiot one I just couldn't finish the book. The book also seemed to feature commercials, one being Keebler cookies. If I heard a noise coming from an empty apartment in my rooming house I don't think I would just walk away and worry about it later, especially since someone was murdered in my house. I am very sorry for this review I feel bad writing it even. If the characters especially Amy the star had of been even a little more believable I may of been more into the book. Honestly I only made it about 3/4 of the way through and that took me a week since I would rather have had a toothache then to read one more stupid thing that woman did. Hopefully the next book in the series will be more believable.