teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Children's book: "Billy and the Ear Elves": Social skills; Teaches your kids values of good manners and patience. (Kid's stories for Happy Children)

Children's book: "Billy and the Ear Elves": Social skills; Teaches your kids  values of good manners and patience. (Kid's stories for Happy Children) - Ayala Saar This book is written prettymuch in rhyme, it is short and easy to read and understand for small children. The pictures are cute and tell the story pretty much by themselves.
The book is about Billy who loves icecream and wants it now now now. His mommy has company and he keeps interrupting. Mommy tells Billy no a few times before she finally tells him about the Ear Elves who protect her ears from the fit he is pitching. In the end Billy figures out he should be a good boy and to have patients. I read this story to my 2 year old Grand Daughter and she loved it. I was given a copy of this book from the Author in exchange for my honest review.