teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Incredible Dorka

Incredible Dorka - Zsófi Zara Incredible Dorka is a really cute story. Dorka is a little girl who is always in trouble, even though the reason is because she was trying to do the right things most of the time, and it backfires.
The book is 28 ages long. Some of the words are a little big for smaller children to read by themselves, but it is a great story to read to younger children. The book is funny, sweet, and true to life in most kids.
There are no pictures in the PDF format I was given in exchange for my honest review.