teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Night of the Living Deed

Night of the Living Deed - E.J. Copperman, Amanda Ronconi Allison Kirby and her young daughter Melissa buy an old house with the hopes of fixing it up and turning it into a rooming house for vacationers. While working on the house one day Allison gets a bucket of compound dropped on her head After she wakes up she has a new ability. That new ability is she can see spirits, and I don't mean the bottled kind. She is now sharing her house with not 1 but 2 ghosts. A woman named Maxi and man named Paul. Both were killed and they want her to find out by whom. As Allison is trying to help them a whole new passel of trouble gets dropped on her.

E.J. Copperman has done a great job with this story. I was busy trying to figure out all the who done it's in this book, the whole way through. I had my list of suspects all the way till the end. Some I was able to cross off my list, but still at the end of the book I had more then one person still on my list. I can't wait to finish the rest of the series.

Amanda Ronconi done a wonderful job narrating the story. A few of her character voices grated on my nerves with that New Jersey accent, but then again in every book someone will grate on my nerves. But I find it amazing how many voices she done and how well she done them.