teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Mind Over Bullies: A Mob Forms

Mind Over Bullies: A Mob Forms - D.K. Smith The book is about a group of teenagers who are bullied into using counterfeit money. The story takes place in both Oak View California and London England. The story does tend to bounce at times between the 2 places and leaves you to catch up.
There is a message in this book about bullying, which is something more Authors and definitely Television shows need to concentrate on.
This was a ok book. It wasn't bad but it was one I could put down. Now please don't take that as the book wasn't good, it just was a personal opinion. I am sure others loved the book. It is more of a book for Young Adults. So maybe if I read it 20 years ago I would of identified with the characters more.