teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Protector Bug: The Tryouts

The Protector Bug: The Tryouts - Jason Reid Really cute story and has a awesome moral to it. It teaches kids they can do anything they set their minds to and they can be anything they want to be.

The story is about Jared the Mosquito and Sheldon the Ant. Jared and Sheldon want to be protector bugs. Everyone tells them they are to small, even Sheldon's Father tells him so. In the end without even trying their dream does come true.

The pictures in this book are very cute and interesting to children and the story is short so not to loose small children's attention. I read this to my 2 year old Grand Son and 4 year old Grand Daughter and they both enjoyed the story very much.