teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Haunting of Hotel LaBelle

The Haunting of Hotel LaBelle - Sharon Buchbinder I couldn't sleep the other night from pain. I got up around midnight and took a pill and figured I would read a few minutes until the pill kicked in. When I looked at the clock, what felt like 15 minutes later it was 3:30, I had to get up at 5:30 for a early appointment. Moral of my story. Don't pick this book up unless you have time to read it.

Page one snatched a hold to me and and did not let go until the book was finished. The story was awesome. I loved the twists and turns. I loved the characters. Even the one character I didn't like was great. Ms. Buchbinder has done an amazing job with this book.

The story is a fast moving story with all kinds of twists and turns, but yet it is not rushed. There is a great mix of romance, mystery, and paranormal. And of course a great ending.